Welcome to PrACTice to Freedom!
I created this program as a response to current times of uncertainty to support us through challenges physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. As we watch world history unravel before our eyes, the sudden changes and unexpected turns often leave us tired, unstable or anxious.
Ancient Yoga scripts teach us that, no matter what the outside circumstances, there is one place we can always turn to and find stability, balance, freedom and even joy. That place is inside us, that place calms the mind and dares us to even go beyond. The Austrian psychologist of modern times, Viktor E. Frankl, had similar realisations through his detention:
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
When liberties are taken away, there is still the freedom of thought, hope, compassion for others and the joy of feeling or sharing a memory. Frankl survived and so did his teachings, just as the ancient scripts of yoga, standing on our side in days, where we need it most to find clarity & strength within. Coming from that place of inner connection, we move forward & outward and are able to inspire others and the planet on the way.
A consistent and devoted practice of yoga, meditation, breath work and other healing modalities sprinkled with humour generates growth and holistic self-care – the basis of individual, family and social health and wellbeing soon mirrored by our global community.
See you on the mat to freedom!
Love & Namaste,
DAILY ONLINE PRACTICES with Beate
- all level 90min practice every Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 6:45 Vienna/12:45 Bali/14:45 Sydney online
- 50min Bali Yoga Bootcamps Tuesday and Thursday at 7:00 Vienna/ 13:00 Bali/15:00 Sydney online
ONLINE PRACTICES with guest teachers
- “Build Your Strength & Body”, 40min, on ev. Saturdays at 9:00 with Komang Arnawa, Pro Worldchampion in Bodybuilding
- Yoga All Levels, 90min, Thursdays at 9:00 with Anne Haferburg
- Yin Yoga & Sutra Study, 75 min, Sundays at 20:00 with Annemarie Lombard Puntschart
FREE COMMUNITY PRACTICES
- 90min Community Class with various teachers online every Thursday at 19:00 Vienna
- 30min Community Meditation every Wednesday at 6:00 Vienna/12:00 Bali/14:00 Sydney
- Gayatri Mantra Meditation, 40min, Sundays at 19:00 with Annemarie Lombard Puntschart