Trainings & Yoga Holidays.
Bali Yoga Teacher & Life Trainings
in-person & online
both in German & English
04. - 26. February, 2023
In our unique trainings in Bali, a variety of your ambitions find their home:
- a hybrid 200h yoga teacher training for aspiring yoga teachers
- a life training, if you currently seek special support to master your life
- a Yoga Holiday – a Bali Vacation with yogic elements
- Certification Teacher Training: 200hr internationally recognised and Yoga Alliance certified
- Life training: 60 % of the Teacher Training Curriculum plus Life Coaching
- Yoga Holiday: 30 % of the Teacher Training Curriculum inclusive of daily yoga, pranayama & meditation/lectures plus massages, island trips & special events.
- Location: The training/holiday is held at Pondok Pisang in Candi Dasa on the East Coast of Bali
- Teachers: Beate McLatchie, Rachel Ellery, Andrew Mournehis
A typical day
- 06:00 – 06:30 Pranayama, meditation
- 06:30 – 07:00 Morning smoothie & tea break
- 07:00 – 09:00 Morning asana practice
- 09:00 – 10:00 Breakfast & break
- 10:00 – 13:00 Theory & Asana Lab
- 13:00 – 14:30 Lunch & break
- 14:30 – 16:30 Theory & Asana Lab
- 16:30 – 17:00 Fresh coconut break
- 17:00 – 18:30 Asana sunset practice
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner & break
- 19:30 – 21:00 Evening lecture or activity, Kirtan
- 2nd & 3rd Sunday off
- Deposit: € 500 (to be paid with your application)
- Yoga Teacher Training Live: €2,900 (incl. deposit & tax)
- Yoga Teacher Training Online: €1,500 (incl. deposit & tax)
- Life Training: €1,900 (incl. deposit & tax)
- Yoga Holiday: Yoga 2x/day // Yoga 1x/dayper week: € 450 // € 380 – 3 weeks: €1,200 // €1,000 plus accommodation:
- Individual Payment Plan: individually arranged through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial assistance: available, please email infoyogabali.com
- Accommodation & Food Rp. 750, 000 /day/person for room and board to be paid directly to Pondok Pisang. This rate is inclusive of your room & housekeeping, 3 daily vegetarian meals (fish upon request at times). Room requests: first come, first serve 🙂
What students are saying about the Teacher Trainings?
Who is this training for?
Our unique 200hr Bali Yoga Teacher & Life Training are giving you a solid basis, if you are embarking on the journey to teach yoga. This training may also be joined by students who do not seek to be certified. They enjoy fee and class reductions. For both, this training is designed to unfold an unforgettable, often life transforming experience in Bali. Students will deepen their yoga practice receiving practical tools from the ancient art to master today’s challenges. It may well be your next mile-stone towards creating the life you really want!
Our Bali Yoga Teacher & Life Trainings are for
- to advance your personal practice and dive deeper into the wisdom of yoga
- to experience yoga as a holistic form of life
- to support you in your “dharma” (purpose) and to begin your journey now
ASPIRING YOGA TEACHERS
- to become a Yoga Alliance certified, internationally recognised yoga teacher
HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROFESSIONALS
- daily 3.5 – 4 hours yoga asana practice & meditation
- yoga philosophy and methodology, mythology, yoga lineage and history, anatomy
- the mental, energetic and spiritual aspects of yoga
- yogic lifestyle: nutrition, cleansing, fasting, ayurveda, social responsibility
- study of the self, self-development
- creating your personal practice
- working with and experiencing Javanese , Balinese and Western healers in Bali
- learning about the art and the business of teaching
A note on the language of the training
Our training in Bali is mainly in English; however, we offer special assistance to English speaking nationals:
- the books from the reading list and the Teacher Training Handbook are available in both languages
- Beate may support you in both languages
- you may write the final contemplation in either German or English
What “style” of yoga are we teaching?
Our Bali Yoga Teacher & Life Training is based on the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, which describes the system, that is typically known as Hatha Yoga, the physical part of yoga.
In addition to the detailed study of basic Hatha Yoga postures, we offer a practical, intelligently structured Yoga Vinyasa Sequence, our homemade “Ananda8”. You may teach this sequence right after your certification with confidence and competence. Moreover, it can also be adjusted and varied to your own liking and creativity.
At the same time you will practice and experience a variety of “styles” of yoga:
- Hatha Yoga focused on alignment as taught by Beate practicing and studying the Iyengar method since 25 years
- Set series Vinyasa and Creative Vinyasa Flow
- Restorative Yoga
- Special Focus Yoga such as for Pregnancy, Menstruation & yoga for the very stiff
- Therapeutic Yoga such as for challenges with the lower back, knees, neck & shoulders; mental health
- Bali Yoga Bootcamp Style – a combo of yoga & fitness/strength training
- Sahaja Yoga – Free Style
Life Training & Yoga Holiday
- daily meditation & pranayama
- morning and evening yoga asana practice (3,5 hrs)
- 120 hours of theory (yoga philosophy, energetics, nutrition, lifestyle & more) – possibility to finish as a yoga teacher training later online
- 3 island excursions
- all events (ceremonies, kirtan, dances, campfires)
- Life Coaching
- daily meditation & pranayama
- 1 or 2 times a day (your choice) yoga asana practice (2 – 3,5 hours)
- 10-20 hours for 3 weeks (your choice) of theory (yoga philosophy, energetics, nutrition, lifestyle & more)
- 3 island excursions (1 per week)
- all events (ceremonies, kirtan, dance, campfire)
- snorkel (always) & kayak (time plan) gear
- weekly massage
Karma Project and Reading List
PONDOK PISANG – A BALI DREAM RIGHT ON THE BEACH
This yoga retreat was built many years ago by friends from Beate. Its atmosphere is cozy, homey and quaint, and you will feel home immediately.
We call it Bali’s best kept secret. Pondok PIsang a stunningly appointed boutique retreat in the rural setting of tranquil Mendira Village in East Bali’s Karangasem region. Pondok Pisang is nestled in the serenity of its own coconut grove with a private beach perfect for swimming and snorkelling far from the tourist enclaves of the south.
It features a restaurant, a boutique with its famous Banana Batiks, a yoga Shala overlooking the ocean, private beach access, a lounging deck by the ocean and cute accommodation houses sprinkled across the lawns by the beach.
Rp. 750, 000 /day/person for room and board to be paid directly to Pondok Pisang. This rate is inclusive of your bed & housekeeping, 3 daily vegetarian meals (fish upon request at times). Room requests: first come, first serve.