Cleansing, Detoxing & Fasting
Fasting is basically a natural way of life and has been used since ancient times, as the health benefits are considerable. Christians have a tradition of lent fasting for 40 days before Easter. The Muslim culture detoxifies for 40 days during Ramadan and actually the whole year with Halal delicacies. The wonderful Jewish community offers kosher cuisine to the world. And even Buddha fasted for 49 days as part of reaching enlightenment. For the Yogis, fasting and Shat Kriyas (the 6 physical purifications) have been an essential component of the Yogic lifestyle for thousands of years. Fasting is part of history, religions and cultures – part of humanity from time immemorial. It is only in modern times that it has been repeatedly and largely forgotten, but has experienced a renaissance in the worldwide yoga, Ayurveda and wellness movement especially in the last few decades.
My big break-through came in Bali at about 29 years of age, when I did my first juice fast combined with manual colonic irrigations for five days with a colema board twice a day. I can only tell you in a private conversation, what really happened to me. Smiles. As what came out of me, felt like giving birth to aliens – grg! The advantage of doing it manually is, that you can actually see in a bucket what decides to exit your body. Phew! I felt a completely different person coming out of this experience; and therefore, made the commitment to repeat it at least once a year; sometimes twice; which in Bali I did. But in Vienna, as it goes in the West, it was put on the back burner, so I would do it only every 2 years or whenI got to Bali.
I very much believe in fasting and cleansing. I feel the body needs it, even if we choose good food as just the air we breathe, the fast and processed way of live we live or the stressed thoughts we think create toxins that hinder the flow within and without.
So here are my suggestions in a “simple” 6 step program:
- 7-days activated charcoal cleanse
- 3-weeks Parasite Cleanse
- Cleansing Food & Supplements &
- Useful Hints
- Juice Fast & Colonics
- Liver & Gallbladder Cleanse
“ Your body is your temple – Keep it pure and clean for your soul to reside in! “
1) 1-week charcoal cleanse
Charcoal is formed from woody substances that have been charred by fire. It has the characteristics of being able to take up toxic gases, bacteria and toxins from fluids and heavy metals. It is also called activated charcoal or activated carbon.
Good charcoal is made from a source of wood, coconut shells etc and is ground into a very fine powder. It can be obtained in tablet or capsule forms but the adsorption time will be longer than when using the straight powder. Note that charred toast is not charcoal!
Safety of charcoal. Charcoal has been studied for toxicity due to ingestion, skin contact and inhalation and all studies have shown it to be harmless. The most likely side-effect with internal use, if a person is going to have any, is slight constipation at higher doses but this is easily counteracted.
Charcoal has a powerful ability to adsorb toxins, unwanted chemicals, bacteria and poisons. Adsorption is the binding of a chemical (toxin or other) to a solid solid substance such as charcoal or bentonite clay . The process of activating the charcoal (reheating it and breaking it down to a powder) helps it’s ability to adsorb. Charcoal is often used medically to treat gastro-intestinal issues (diarrhoea), spider bites and poisonings or drug overdoses. Charcoal is used by most hospitals around the world every day. It is also used for bloating, lowering cholesterol levels. dental health, hangovers, skin ailments, colics …
When I detox I usually do 4-7 days of charcoal. I start with 1/2 teaspoon for 2 days in the morning after tongue brushing and oil pulling. Then I do 3/4 for a teaspoon for 2 more days and then 1 teaspoon for the last 3 days. I mix it into a small glass of lukewarm water. Sometimes I add some lemon or bite into a small piece of lemon slice afterwards and then rinse (like the orange after tequila :)).
Make sure to accompany this cleanse with loads of water, so drink a big glass of water after every charcoal intake and lots of water during the day.
2) 3-weeks parasite cleanse
Parasites wreak havoc in your body and can very well be responsible for most diseases. Since they are really at the very bottom of the barrel, we need to clean them first in order for any other cleanse to be successful. Hulda Clark says that it makes no sense to cleanse the liver if parasites are there – so step 1, let’s get rid of the parasites!
At least once a year this cleanse is a life-saver. Dr. Hulda Clark developed a parasite remedy, which is a tonic combination of the herbs black walnut, wormwood and cloves. I take 10 drops x3 the first week, 20 drops x3 the second week and 3×30 drops the third week (however I see that now the dose is being lessened to 5 drops first, so please follow the instructions on the bottle) and then I’m ready for my 3-day colonic fast followed by the Liver Cleanse.
Please go on Hulda Clark”s website for more info on the parasite cleanse:
3) Cleansing Food & Supplements
I accompany the parasite cleanse with cleansing food. First week can be light but last week may be more focused.
However, Dr Hulda Clark says you do not have to! The reason I do it is to prepare for the colonics as I do the 3 day fast after the parasite cleanse.
Please find below what foods/chemicals to avoid while cleansing:
These include fruits (if you have candida), fruit juices (frozen, bottled, canned), cakes, candy, chewing gum, cookies, ice cream, jams, jellies, marmalades, pastries, pies, preserves, sherbets, soft drinks, sugared fruit, puddings, white sugar, syrup, processed commercial yogurt, brown sugar, fructose sugar, corn syrup, soft drinks, dehydrated cane juice granules, barley malt syrup, brown rice syrup, date sugar, maple syrup, blackstrap molasses, sorghum, and most of all Aspartame (NutriSweeet) and Alcoholic Beverages (beer, wine and hard liquor all turn to sugar in the blood).
Xylitol and Stevia are 2 very healthy natural sweeteners that are perfectly OK use.
We use a healthy, sugar free honey to mix into apple cider water
and of course you can make your fruit smoothies (just check which fruits in case of candida)
- dairy products (butter, cheese, milk, sour cream, whey, whipped cream, yogurt)
Good substitutes are organic brown rice milk, oat & nut milks and coconut yoghurt.
- white flour products
These include cakes, pies, cookies, pastries, donuts, breads, crackers, rolls, biscuits, muffins, pancakes, pizzas, gravy, processed pasta (spaghetti, macaroni, ravioli, lasagna, noodles, dumplings) ...
Instead Use Whole-Grain Flour (Whole Wheat, Buckwheat, Brown Rice, Oat, Barley, etc.)
- wheat and gluten free?
I suggest to stay as wheat and gluten free as you can; however some humans are more allergic and sensitive to it than others. If you feel you can leave out wheat for 40 days great, if this is pushing your boundaries have some once in a. while but se if you can replace it
- processed table salt. It disrupts the body’s normal pH, brain chemistry, hormonal balance, muscle function, and fluid levels.
Use organic sea salt, Himalayan salt, Keltic salt or even a local salt that you can find that is healthy
- processed meats with toxic preservatives such as nitrates and nitrites (wieners, bologna, salami, pastrami, corned beef, bacon, ham, sausage etc) -since this is a pant based detox – all meats and fish are off the menu unless you feel this doesn’t work at all for you
- ingesting chemicals such as nicotine, tobacco, pesticides, herbicides, preservatives, processed foods, pre-packaged foods, refined foods, and tap water because they contribute to liver toxicity and free radical damage
The following foods and supplements may be added while cleansing:
- plenty of fresh good filtered water – preferably often with a pinch of salt. Please do not use normal table salt but sea salt, Himalayan salt or natural mountain salts of your region. We need so much more salt – the right salt is not only important but also very good for us. I often add salt to my water during the day as well. We are often really dehydrated, even from water without salts.
- herbal teas with relaxing or detoxifying herbs or herbs especially good for the kidneys and liver.
- lots of fresh juices and smoothies, I love the green juices (eg: spinach, apple, ginger, lemon, dates and water all in the vitamin) or celery juices (medical medium), superfood cacao (nut milk, banana, pear, dates, maca and raw cacao) – in winter more teas or ginger in or just longer in the vitamix until warm.
- Magnesium is so important. We cannot get enough. I see far too many students with cramps and I get them very easily too, plus it helps a lot with sleep. My favourite magnesium is Schüsslersalz No.7 Mag Phos., which I take not only during detoxing, but also on a regular basis. Additionally I use magnesium detox baths.
- Superfoods – of the superfoods I like best raw cacao, maca, hemp and reishi mushrooms – but also local superfoods like blueberries fit great. Pick what suits you and incorporate it into your cleansing diet and life – read more about superfoods in David Wolfe‘s book Superfoods
- Ginger and turmeric are always a hit. they warm the body, help with inflammation and support us against disease – essential in teas, food and smoothies
- Spirulina for protein
- Eat fermented foods like sauerkraut and a daily probiotic before sleeping
4) Useful Hints
A) Tongue brushing The first thing I do in the morning is to brush my tongue to get rid of all the toxins from my tongue. Steel brush is the best.
B) Oil pulling
After brushing my tongue, I do oil pulling. You can take either olive oil or coconut oil or a special oil for oil pulling. You take a sip and move it back and forth in your mouth for a bit (3-20minutes), pull it through your teeth and then spit it out. This removes bacteria and toxins and keeps the mouth and teeth healthy. Rinse with water afterward.
C) Water with salt
I then drink a large glass of water with a pinch of salt (and do this more often throughout the day) as described above.
D) Activated charcoal (preferably from coconuts)
Then I take a small teaspoon of activated charcoal in a small glass of lukewarm water to eliminate toxins and heavy metals. You can add some lemon or bite into a small piece of lemon slice afterwards and then rinse (like the orange after tequila, yay!). (I do it this usually for one week only before the parasite cleanse, or when I dont feel well or poisoned or hangover for a fey days). Then I drink another big glass of water.
After C) and D) I wait min 30-60 minutes before I make a smoothie and after drinking the smoothie I get on the yoga mat for meditation, journalling, chanting and asana practice.
E) Hot & Cold Showers
after the asana practice and as often as you can really, a la Kneipp, I suggest to take hot and cold showers. Or jump into a cold lake, river if its on hand 🙂
F) Dry skin brushing – renew your skin
Best to body brush before showering, naked in the bathtub or shower, in circles and towards the heart. I brush especially on the upper arms, thighs and buttocks (wherever I feel my skin needs it), between 2-5 minutes.
Many of us know that the skin is the largest organ on the body. It is responsible for 1/4 of our body’s detoxification process while receiving 1/3 of all of our blood flow. Now, what if our blood has toxic materials in it? That must be doing a number on the skin, and it shows!
The Benefits Of Dry Skin Brushing
So, for all of us skeptics, here are 5 reasons to wake up and dry-brush your skin daily before taking a shower.
- Skin Renewal – Dry skin brushing removes dead skin cells and leaves skin “glowing” because of an increase in skin renewal.
- Anti-Aging – Dry skin brushing has an anti-aging effect, due to a tightening of the skin. We are waking up our blood flow in those areas!
- Pore Cleansing – Dry skin brushing clears out clogged pores and absorbs nutrients. Think about all those new facial “skin care brushes” and imagine doing it to your whole body.
- Anti-Cellulite – Dry skin brushing gets rid of cellulite by eliminating toxins and distributing fat deposits.
- Digestion Support – Dry skin brushing helps digestions, including colon health, by breaking down toxins.
Don’t think that this daily ritual is going to take time away from your morning routine either. I normally only take 2-3 minutes to brush my skin.
To get started, follow the simple steps below:
- Purchase a natural (not synthetic) bristle brush with a long handle so can reach all areas of your body. (I like the round one with a wooden hook (not strap – thats oems off after a while – form Body Shop)
- Get naked and stand in a bathtub or tiled surface to catch the falling skin.
- Begin brushing by starting at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart. Always brush toward your heart.
- Brush several times in each area, overlapping as you go.
- Take care as you brush over more sensitive areas, like breasts. Your skin will become less sensitive the more you dry brush.
- Once you’ve brushed your entire body, jump in the shower. (I like to alternate between the hottest water temperature I can tolerate and the coldest. This stimulates blood circulation, bringing more blood to the top layers of the skin.)
- After getting out of the shower, pat dry skin and apply a natural fruit oil like rose hip or coconut oil.
- Continue to dry brush your entire body every day. Twice a day is recommended for best results. Remember to clean your brush with soap and water once a week. Leave to dry in a clean, sunny spot to avoid any mildew accumulation on your brush. Try this for 30 days and see the results for yourself!
5) Juice Fast
3-5 days of juice fast I start after a 3 weeks parasite cleanse, that was accompanied by cleansing food.
I have friends who even do a 30 day water fast but they are experienced. For me, the Vata type, I’m happy with my three days and I suggest for every starter to do a maximum 3 day fast to begin with. 5 days, the third time around, is a possibility, if you are not a vata dosha. I like to fast with juices and I usually choose one kind of juice a day: like one-day papaya and next day a green juice all day: I know that others like to mix them within one day but I like just one type of juice per day to keep it simple.
Important to know before embarking on a fasting/cleansing program
- Best to start a fasting, cleansing program if your pH levelsare in the normal range; ideally please do a pH test first and adjust any deficiencies in electrolytes before fasting and cleansing (you can get pH stripes in a pharmacy or do a urine test)
- Therefore it is advised to start gently, building up to the cleanse 2-3 weeks in advance, especially if you have never done a cleanse/fast before (in this case only 3 days of fasting and cleansing advised)
- Please read and inform yourself about fasting and cleansing so you know what it entails and what to expect and how to prepare – Book & sites suggestions:
- Special conditions: If you have candida or any conditions connected with raised sugar levels, you may only cleanse on water, vegetable juices and broth (no fruit and small amounts of carrots) and advised to do a candida diet (for at least 2 weeks; ideally longer) before starting the cleanse. For more serious illnesses, degenerative diseases, extreme weaknesses deficiencies, pregnancy etc. or if this is your first time doing a colonic fast, please consult your doctor first.
If you are very hungry then please take 1 dose of parasite remedy, it is most likely the parasites are hungry! Or enjoy an extra juice or drink a big glass of psyllium husks (1 TS) with water – these options always works for me!
6) Colonics & colonic irrigations
I like to accompany my fasting ALWAYS with manual colonics or colonic irrigations. I prefer manually with a coolem board, but that is not easy to find or set up at home, so I usually go to a clinic or a health resort and do three colonics for the 3-day fast to support my colon to clean. I usually do these during. weekend when Im not working.
I use physillium bentonite shakesto help along the cleaning process and make sure I take supplements (probiotics and spirulina) during and after the cleanse.
a typical schedule for a cleansing, juice fasting and yoga day in Bali
- 05:30 – wake-up and psyllium bentonite shake
- 06:00 – sunrise rice paddy walk
- 07:00 – herbal tea, hot lemon, fruit or vegetable juice, supplements
- 07:30 – pranayama, meditation, yoga
- 9am-4pm – colonics, treatments, relaxing, reading, pool, sauna
- 09:00 – psyllium bentonite shake
- 09:30 – water & supplements
- 12:30 – psyllium bentonite shake
- 15:00 – psyllium bentonite shake
- 16:00. – yoga asanas & relaxation (1.5 hrs)
- 18:00 – psyllium bentonite shake
- 18:30 – water & supplements
- 20:00. – guided meditation
Ideally a bath and always a probiotic supplement before retiring.
For at least 2 days after colonic fasting
- drink extra water
- eat yoghurt or ferments first and then
- for breakfast eat fruit (without mixing in melons and citrus)
- lunch: steamed vegetables or fresh veggie soup
- eat apples whenever hungry
- for dinner eat raw salad
- take probiotic supplement after every meal
For 2 weeks after colonic fasting
Stay on an alkaline – preferably mostly vegetarian – food diet and continue to eat yoghurt, ferments and taking probiotics; continue using 1 tsp of Psyllium husks in fruit juice in the morning.
How to make/drink a psyllium-bentonite shake:
½ – 1 tsp bentonite (bentonite an ancient form of healing clay with the ability to absorb pollutants) extra thick liquid bentonite, 1-2 tsp psyllium husks (the psyllium seed plant is a medicinal plant). Psyllium seed shells are important for intestinal cleansing. They contain dietary fibre and mucilage that swells in conjunction with water) or 1 teaspoon of healing clay (if there is no liquid) and 1 teaspoon of psyllium seed shells in 300-400ml of water in a screw glass. Seal this, shake well and drink immediately after shaking.
If colonics aren’t for you, use enemas. Buy yourself an enema kit and have fun!
7) Liver & Gallbladder Cleanse
download for free Andreas Moritz “The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush” – it is such a great book and easy read.
(The following text is extracted from the book : “The Prevention of all Cancers” from Dr. Hulda Clark)
“This is particularly important in any disease-prevention program. Cleansing the liver of gallstones dramatically improves digestion, which is the basis of your whole health. You can expect your allergies to disappear, too, more with each cleanse you do! Incredibly, it also eliminates shoulder, upper arm and upper back pain. You have more energy and increased sense of well being.
It is the job of the liver to make bile, 1 to 1½ quarts in a day! The liver is full of tubes (biliary tubing), that deliver the bile to one large tube (the common bile duct). The gallbladder is attached to the common bile duct and acts as a storage reservoir. Eating fat, protein or citric acid triggers the gallbladder to squeeze itself empty after about 20 minutes, so the stored bile finishes its trip down the common bile duct to the intestine.
For many persons, including children, the biliary tubing is choked with gallstones. Some develop allergies or hives but some have no symptoms. When the gallbladder is scanned or x-rayed nothing is seen. Typically, they are not in the gallbladder. Not only that, most are too small and not calcified, a prerequisite for visibility on x-ray. There are over half a dozen varieties of gallstones, most of which have cholesterol crystals in them. They can be black, red, white, green or tan colored. The black ones are full of wheel bearing grease and motor oil, which turns to liquid in a warm place. The green ones get their color from being coated with bile. Other stones are composites—made of many smaller ones—showing that they regrouped in the bile ducts some time after the last cleanse.
At the very center of each stone is found a clump of bacteria, according to scientists, suggesting a dead bit of parasite might have started the stone forming.
As the stones grow and become more numerous the backpressure on the liver causes it to make less bile. It is also thought to slow the flow of lymphatic fluid. Imagine the situation if your garden hose had marbles in it. Much less water would flow, which in turn would decrease the ability of the hose to squirt out the marbles. With gallstones, much less cholesterol leaves the body, and cholesterol levels may rise.
Emptying the liver bile ducts is the most powerful procedure that you can do to improve your body’s health. But it should not be done before the parasite program, and for best results should follow the kidney cleanse.
Gallstones, being sticky, can pick up all the bacteria, viruses and parasite eggs that are passing through the liver. In this way “nests” of infection are formed, forever supplying the body with fresh parasite eggs and bacteria. No stomach infection such as ulcers or intestinal bloating can be cured permanently without removing these gallstones from the liver.
Cleanse your liver twice a year.
You can’t clean a liver with living parasites in it.You won’t get many stones, and you will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before, or get through three weeks of parasite-killing before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on Maintenance Parasite Program, you are always ready to do the cleanse.
Completing the kidney cleanse before cleansing the liver is also highly recommended. You want your kidneys, bladder and urinary tract in top working condition so they can efficiently remove any undesirable substances incidentally absorbed from the intestine as the bile is being excreted.
Choose a day like Saturday for the cleanse, since you will be able to rest the next day.
|Epsom salts||4 tablespoons (60 gr)|
|Olive oil (for best results ozonate it for 30 minutes)||½ cup (120 ml) (light olive oil is easier to get down)|
|Fresh pink grapefruit
(for brain and spinal cord cancer use apple juice, with citric acid, see page 3)
|1 large or 2 small, enough to squeeze ½ cup (120 ml) juice (you may substitute a lemon, adding water or sweetener to make ½ cup liquid)|
|Ornithine||4 to 8, to be sure you can sleep. Don’t skip this or you may have the worst night of your life!|
|Pint jar with lid|
|Black Walnut Hull tincture, any strength||10 to 20 drops, to kill parasites coming from the liver.|
Take no pills or vitamins that you can do without; they could prevent success. Stop the Parasite Programand Kidney Cleanse, too, the day before. Even stop zapping and taking drops.
Double hot-wash the grapefruit. Zappicate the oil to destroy traces of benzene and PCBs or add a few drops of hydrochloric acid to the bottle and shake.
Eat a no-fat breakfast and lunch such as cooked cereal, fruit, fruit juice, bread and preserves or sweetening (no butter or milk). This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones. Limit the amount you eat to the minimum you can get by on. You will get more stones. The earlier you stop eating the better your results will be, too. In fact, stopping fat and protein the night before gets even better results. Finish eating by 12 noon with only sips later.
2:00 P.M. Do not eat or drink after 2 o’clock. If you break this rule you could feel quite ill later.
Get your Epsom salts ready. Mix 4 Tbsp (60 gr). in three cups water (720 ml) and pour this into a safe jar. This makes four servings, ¾ cup (180 ml) each. Set the jar in the refrigerator to get ice cold (this is for convenience and taste only).
6:00 PM. Drink one serving (¾ cup – 180 ml) of the ice-cold Epsom salts. If you did not prepare this ahead of time, mix 1 Tbsp. in ¾ cup (180 ml) water now. You may rinse your mouth, but spit out the water.
Get the olive oil and grapefruit out to warm up.
8:00 P.M. Repeat by drinking another ¾ cup (180 ml) of Epsom salts.
You haven’t eaten since two o’clock, but you won’t feel hungry. Get your bedtime chores done. The timing is critical for success.
9:45 P.M. Pour ½ cup (120 ml) olive oil (for best results ozonate it for 30 minutes) into the pint jar. Squeeze the grapefruit by hand into the measuring cup. Remove pulp with fork. You should have at least ½ cup (120 ml) . You may use lemonade. Add this to the olive oil. Also, add Black Walnut Hull Tincture. If you haven’t gotten stones out in the last few cleanses, add citric acid to bring success. Also, using 2/3 (160ml) cup water for Epsom salts instead of ¾ (180 ml) can bring success. Close the jar tightly and shake hard until watery (only fresh citrus juice does this).
Now visit the bathroom one or more times, even if it makes you late for your ten o’clock drink. Don’t be more than 15 minutes late. You will get fewer stones.
10:00 P.M. Drink the potion you have mixed. Take 4 ornithine capsules with the first sips to make sure you will sleep through the night. Take eight if you already suffer from insomnia. Drinking through a large plastic straw helps it go down easier. You may use salad dressing, syrup, or straight sweetener to chase it down between sips. Take it to your bedside if you wish. Get it down within five minutes (15 minutes for very elderly or weak persons). If you had difficulty getting stones out in the past add ½ tsp. citric acid to the potion. You may put it in capsules.
Lie down immediately. You might fail to get stones out if you don’t. The sooner you lie down the more stones you will get out. Be ready for bed ahead of time. Don’t clean up the kitchen. As soon as the drink is down walk to your bed and lie down flat on your back with your head up high on the pillow. Try to think about what is happening in the liver. Try to keep perfectly still for at least 20 minutes. You may feel a train of stones traveling along the bile ducts like marbles. There is no pain because the bile duct valves are open (thank you Epsom salts!). Go to sleep, you may fail to get stones out if you don’t.
Next morning. Upon awakening take your third dose of Epsom salts. If you have indigestion or nausea wait until it is gone before drinking the Epsom salts. You may go back to bed. Don’t take this potion before 6:00 am.
2 Hours Later. Take your fourth (the last) dose of Epsom salts. You may go back to bed again.
After 2 More Hours you may eat. Start with fruit juice. You may add another ½ tsp. citric acid to it (or capsules) and get even more stones. Half an hour later eat fruit. One hour later you may eat regular food but keep it light. During the day take the parasite-killing herbs and zap. By supper you should feel recovered.
Alternative Schedule 1: Omit the first Epsom salts dose at 6 p.m. Take only one dose, waiting till 8 p.m. Change nothing else. Many people still get stones with one less dose. If you do not, do the full course next time.
Alternative Schedule 2: Add ½ tsp. citric acid to the oil-grapefruit mixture. Stir till dissolved. Next morning, add ½ tsp. citric acid again to the first fruit juice you drink when done with Epsom salts.
Alternative Schedule 3: For brain and spinal cord cancers, caffeic acid is the antigen to be avoided. This includes grapefruit. Blend whole apples instead, Red or Golden Delicious. Strain to get ½ cup juice (120 ml). Add ½ tsp. citric acid to oil-juice mixture.
If you don’t get stones…
Use slightly less than ¾ cup water (180 ml) for each Epsom salts dose, such as 5/8 (140 ml) or 2/3 (160 ml) cup.
You have taken out your gallstones without surgery! I like to think I have perfected this recipe, but I certainly cannot take credit for its origin. It was invented hundreds, if not thousands, of years ago, THANK YOU, HERBALISTS!
How well did you do? Expect diarrhea in the morning. This is desirable. Use a flashlight to look for gallstones in the toilet with the bowel movement. Look for the green kind since this is proof that they are genuine gallstones, not food residue. Only bile from the liver is pea green. The bowel movement sinks but gallstones float because of the cholesterol and automotive grease inside. Count them all roughly, whether tan or green. You will need to total 2000 stones before the liver is clean enough to rid you of allergies or bursitis or upper back pains permanently. The first cleanse may rid you of them for a few days, but as the stones from the rear travel forward, they give you the same symptoms again. You may repeat cleanses at two-week intervals. Never cleanse when you are ill.
Sometimes the bile ducts are full of cholesterol crystals that did not form into round stones. They appear as “chaff” floating on top of the toilet bowl water. It may be tan colored, harboring millions of tiny white crystals. Cleansing this chaff is just as important as purging stones.
How safe is the liver cleanse? It is very safe. My opinion is based on over 500 cases, including many persons in their seventies and eighties. None went to the hospital; none even reported pain. However it can make you feel quite ill for one or two days afterwards, although in every one of these cases the Maintenance Parasite Program had been neglected. This is why the instructions direct you to complete the parasite and Kidney Cleanse programs first.
Warning: If you do change these recipes in your own way you might expect problems. The liver is quite sensitive to details. It is recommended to seek the help of a therapist.
This procedure contradicts many modern medical viewpoints. Gallstones are thought to be formed in the gallbladder, not the liver. They are thought to be few, not thousands. They are not thought to be linked to pains other than gallbladder attacks. It is easy to understand why this is thought: by the time you have acute pain attacks, some stones are in the gallbladder, are big enough and sufficiently calcified to see on x-ray, and have caused inflammation there. When the gallbladder is removed the acute attacks are gone, but the bursitis and other pains and digestive problems remain.
The truth is self-evident. People who have had their gallbladder surgically removed still get plenty of green, bile-coated stones, and anyone who cares to dissect their stones can see that the concentric circles and crystals of cholesterol match textbook pictures of “gallstones” exactly.”
Beate: “ I have done 13 liver cleanses so far and it has drastically changed at that time any symptoms I had from rashes to digestive to liver issues. For 9 cleanses hundreds of stones were green in different sizes. On my 10th cleanse red stones released looking like goji berries. On my 11th liver cleanse, the stones were all white and on my 12th and 13th they were all black.”
written by Beate McLatchie
The content of this article written by Beate McLatchie, including text, images, information obtained from contributors and all other content, is offered on an informational basis only. Beate McLatchie is nether a doctor nor a therapist but is sharing her detox experiences of 25 years. No content is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always seek the advice and guidance of a qualified health provider before:
- Making any adjustment to any medication or treatment protocol you are currently using.
- Being aware that supplements such as charcoal, zeolite, bentonite may bind your medicine so please check with your doctor
- Stopping any medication or treatment protocol you are currently using.
- Starting any new medication or treatment protocol, whether or not it was discussed in this article.Information: This article is “generally informational” and not as specifically applicable to any individual’s health problem(s), concerns and/or needs. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or your local health emergency service immediately. If you choose to utilise any information provided by the writer or any other employees or self employed teachers of Yoga Bali, you do so solely at your own risk.
- Cleanses of such kind are not suitable for small children or pregnant ladies or very weak. Also certain sicknesses or Candida need special attention, so make sure to let Beate and your doctor know BEFORE you embark on any detox program.